Jiselle Saraghi - Counselling
B.Ed, Grad dip( counselling), Masters (counselling and human services), Member ACA(level4) Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
With over 16 years’ experience in the field of counselling, personal development and mindfulness training Jiselle Saraghi is highly qualified to facilitate your personal growth and life transformation.
“Tell me what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life”
– Mary Oliver
- Relationship and pre marriage counselling
- Counselling and psychotherapy for individuals
- Mindfulness training for individuals, groups, the workplace and schools
- Weight management (Mindful Munchers- healthy weight program)
- Coaching (individual and workplace)
Helping You With
- Anxiety, depression, stress management, grief and loss
- Relationship issues, communication problems
- Eating issues, addictions, compulsions
- A broken heart, rebuilding after divorce and separation
- Self-worth and self esteem
- Life crisis and life direction
- Managing chronic pain
- ACT-Acceptance, Commitment Therapy
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Weight management
- Emotion-focused therapy
Inspired By The ‘Inward Journey’
Jiselle is passionate about helping her clients believe in themselves, make positive changes and live their optimal life.
"It is very exciting to sit alongside my clients as they embark on their journeys of self-discovery."
Her role as a therapist and coach is to help clients recognise the strengths that they already possess and facilitate a process where change becomes possible. The focus is on creating an environment where clients feel safe to explore their issues.
Jiselle has recently made a major life move and relocated from Melbourne to the Gold Coast in sunny Queensland.
"I am loving my new home but there are many challenges that come with establishing a new life."
She believes her willingness to embrace change and step into the unknown stands Jiselle in even better stead to guide clients as they encounter their life’s challenges.
Jiselle is a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist. This is an exquisite therapy that helps us understand how our relationships can become a place of healing and growth.
Central to this therapy is coaching you to communicate with each other in a new way. This holds the potential for your connection to deepen and grow and take your relationship to a level you may never have imagined possible.
She has had the privilege of witnessing many couples bring their relationships back from despair to repair to their dream relationships with the magic of Imago.